10 Tips To Clear Acne In Adults
Annoying skin imperfections such as pimples and blackheads can ruin the most special day of your life, no matter if you’re passing through adolescence or are already an adult. It is therefore important to have a good hygiene to clear acne, such as those we gives you below:
1. Keep your face clean: Regardless if you have acne or not, it is important to wash your face every day. This will remove impurities, dead cells and excess fat from the surface of the skin.
Use warm water and a mild facial soap; do not rub, better beam gentle circular movements; rinse well and dry with a facial towel. If you have open or “white spot” mud, put the towel you just used in the laundry, because the bacteria remain in the towel and reuse continue polluting the area.
2. Moisturize your skin: Many products to remove acne contain ingredients that dry the skin, so it is always important to use a moisturizer that helps minimize dryness and peeling of the dermis.
3. Try a product that does not need a prescription: Items to remove acne contain ingredients such as benzoyl peroxide, an antibacterial agent with a drying effect, which helps restore the skin and gets rid of the bacteria.
4. Use little makeup: During an outbreak, avoid wearing makeup or blush. If you need to, it is essential that you wash your face at the end of the day, no matter how tired you are. If possible, choose oil-free cosmetics, no dyes or chemicals.
5. Beware of products you use on the hair: Avoid using oils and harsh chemicals in hair. These ingredients can fall on your face, block pores of the skin and / or cause irritation. If you have oily hair, Flush your everyday and if you have long, keep it off your face.
6. Keep your hands away from your face: Do not touch your face because you can spread bacteria, and irritate the skin. Never squeeze pimples or zits with your fingers, because it generates further infection and scarring.
7. Stay away from the sun: Ultraviolet rays increase inflammation and redness. Also, some medications eliminate acne can increase skin sensitivity to sunlight.
8. Feed your skin: Most experts agree that certain foods, such as chocolate and fried foods do not trigger outbreaks of pimples; however, avoid fatty foods and junk food helps your overall health. Replace them with more fruits, vegetables and whole grains, which will help your skin.
9. Exercise regularly: Physical activity is good for your skin because it reduces anxiety and increases blood flow to all organs.
If you think you have more acne than others and nothing you try it is effective to reduce outbreaks or have severe scarring, consult a doctor. Beyond an aesthetic problem, it can be a serious skin disease. And you, what products you use to remove acne?