subscribe: Posts | Comments

Diet For Diabetes

0 comments
Diet For Diabetes

Diet For Diabetes Diet For DiabetesA diabetic diet should be always controlled by an endocrine. These are some general guidelines of how food should be.

Key diet

  • Maintain ideal weight or as close as possible. Man does not pass 94 cm waist circumference and the woman of 82 cm.
  • Distribute food in 5 or 6 shots so that in each shot the amount is high and also the presence of sugar in the blood.
  • 70% Of the food of the day should be the land and how much more integral better. The remaining 30% poor fat animal fat, etc.
  • Fiber in every meal: whole foods, fruit with skin, Peel vegetables, salads, vegetables fittings.
  • Drinks: Water, juices (the righteous to avoid possible hypoglycaemia) and no alcohol (maximum a beer or glass of wine a day).

Recommended food

  • Vegetables. They contain between 20-30% of carbohydrates and are well tolerated by diabetics. Regulate the level of sugar in blood thanks to its fiber content. Fiber makes the passage of sugar into the blood more slowly and less glucose rises.
  • Vegetables. All are very well tolerated. They contain very few calories by contributing to avoid obesity. The cauliflower and the restod and sprouts, including sauerkraut, Endive, scarole, lettuce, green beans, peas, cucumber, artichoke, celery, avocado, onion and mushrooms.
  • The broccoli or broccoli has a high content in chromium, a trace mineral that regulates the blood sugar nieveles, in fact, the people with a deficit of chrome are more prone to diabetes. He is recommended to cook with parsley.
  • Whole grains. Barley, wheat and oats. Millet is another cereal hypoglycemic capable of reducing the nieveles of sugar in the blood, it should be served three times a week.
  • Fruit. It is a mistake to believe that diabetics can not consume it by its sugar content. the fruit is necessary, among other things, for his contribution of antioxidant vitamins that protect the artery walls. The mango and banana are best ls tolerated by diabetics. It is best to take the whole fruit for fiber than juice that will be reserved for cases of hypoglycemia.
  • Dried fruit. Rich in vitamins B and E. We should not abuse them since they provide enough calories.
  • Potato. Well tolerated although it should consume it in controlled amounts, little cooked and better than mashed pieces.
  • Wheat germ. Rich in vitamins B and e. 4 or 5 tablespoons a day can reduce insulin needs since it contains a substance called octaconasol which is substitute for insulin. In addition, consumers of wheat germ have fewer colds thanks to a stronger possessions.
  • Brewer’s yeast. Considered as a “vegetable insulin” stimulates the functioning of the pancreas and regulates blood sugar levels. It is rich in proteins, vitamins group B and minerals including an active form of chromium known as Factor of tolerance to glucose (FTG).
  • Aloe vera. Its pulp has managed to remove the dependency to insulin and reduce the dose.

Food “banned”

  • Sugars. Its consumption requires a rigorous control since it is the food most directly related to the level of glucose in the blood. With honey, it happens the same as sugar. Be careful with the refined pastry which is also very rich in fats.
  • Less than 70% cocoa chocolate. This chocolate is for diabetics as the pastries. If you have more than 70% of cocoa, 1-2 ounces per day do not come badly.
  • Meat. Excessive consumption of meat seems to be directly related to the occurrence of diabetes. It is best best take lean meat cooked, roasted, grilled or baked three times a week.
  • Alcohol. It makes the cells to become more resistant to insulin and impaired the development of diabetes.
  • Salt. It is in direct relation with the high blood pressure through the cua diabetics are prone.

Popular Search

You might also likeclose