How To Prevent Intestinal Gas Or Flatulence
Intestinal gas or flatulence can cause pain and bloating or swelling. Although this problem tends to resolve over time, it is possible to take measures to prevent and avoid these hassles. Thus it is important to follow a balanced diet and take into account certain recommendations, so we recommend you check this article on how to avoid intestinal gas or flatulence.
HOW TO PREVENT INTESTINAL GAS OR FLATULENCE
1) One of the most important factors to take on gas or flatulence prevention is food, because some foods are harder to digest and will therefore cause intestinal gas. So you should avoid foods such abuses:
- Crudiferos vegetables: cabbage, lettuce, broccoli, Brussels sprouts, etc.
- Cereals such as rice and wheat bread
- Cereal fiber
- Dairy products
2) At the same time, it is essential that you reduce the consumption of soft drinks and sodas, as they proliferate bloating and gas in the gastrointestinal tract. You can substitute other non-carbonated beverages, such as fruit juice and water.
It is also recommended to avoid chewing gum, since the chewing gum may incur additional swallow air and thus generate intestinal gas. If you want to fight bad breath, you can choose to mints or other intense flavor.
3) not only affect what we eat but how we eat and that is why it is essential to chew properly and take our time for lunch. Therefore, you should not eat in a hurry and will be important for you to relax while you eat.
You may have to limit the use of straw or drinking straws, and also introduce air in the stomach after those hated causing flatulence.
4) Also, if you want to prevent the occurrence of gas, you must stay hydrated / ay as it is important to drink at least two liters of water a day. Otherwise, dehydration or lack of fluids can harden stools and cause constipation and intestinal gas; remember that hydration is essential to the outside and the inside of the body.
5) Moreover, it is essential to exercise at least three times a week for 30 minutes. And it is that this will help increase intestinal contractions and relieve constipation; Thus, in addition to going to the gym, you can opt for physical activities such as walking and running or playing sports that you love, whether individually or in groups.
6) You can also try to make some infusions of medicinal plants to help prevent and improve the gases that accumulate in our stomach and / or intestines. Thus, among them they are:
7) In some cases it is necessary to start a drug treatment to help prevent the proliferation of gas under medical prescription. So, once your doctor has performed a scan and have the appropriate diagnosis, accurate may determine that certain types of drugs against these nuisances.