Water is vital for the body and the health of this, and for skin care. Far from thinking that the sea water is bad for the skin, the truth is that the benefits it brings are multiple. Read on to know more about the favors that brings sea water. So the next time you go to the beach more enjoyable your ride, and tanning is not the only aggregate why both want to go to sea.
While sea water is not considered potable, ie fit for human consumption without prior cleaning process has wonderful powers to the skin. For people who practice sports, go to the gym or go for a walk or jog in the morning, the sea water is a wonderful ally since taking this promotes muscle rehydration during prolonged exercise. This type of water, also known as salt water is very beneficial in the presence of pimples, acne, rashes, bruises and other minor injuries who need to keep sanitized.
Sea water has among its many components high levels of salts (vary depending on the area of the continent) potassium, zinc, iodine, etc.., Which has no fresh water. Many studies have shown that this water has conditions similar to the soil of the earth, that is why many plants or animals that manage to grow and survive in this environment without prejudice.
One of the easiest ways to benefit from the effects of sea water baths is to imitate the normally submerged in the sea do when you go visiting or on vacation to enjoy a day at the beach. Check the water temperature, and amounts of salts and minerals, help get the most out of this natural element that makes you much good to the skin.
The skin is of what benefits most from its components and can be renewed heavily using one of the many products currently on the market.
- Because of its density facilitates muscle relaxation.
- Improved breathing capacity.
- Aids in the elimination of toxins.
- Improved blood circulation due to pressure.
- Because of its high sodium content is of great help in muscle recovery.
- When in the water is lighter, so that the heart’s workload is reduced.
- Relieves rheumatic and muscular pains.
- It is an excellent swimming in the ocean if you suffer from psoriasis.
- Its high content of magnesium is very effective to help calm anxiety.
- Revitalizes the tissues.
- Balance and delays aging of the skin.